Added Control. Peace of Mind.
You need print services in your company, but they come with a cost. Studies estimate that companies spend an average of $750 per employee per year on printing. Do the math—that adds up fast. And many companies just write those checks without looking for costs they could reduce while maintaining a high level of productivity.
Managed Print Services from Thomas Printworks gives you the visibility, consistency, and simplicity to meet your needs without wasting time and money. By giving you added control and visibility into your print activities, we can help you save up to 30 percent on your printing costs. At the same time, you get the peace of mind knowing that you’ve got the right print services to meet your needs without long-term financial commitments and the stress of day-to-day maintenance.
Customized to Meet Your Needs
Here’s what you can expect from Managed Print Services from Thomas Printworks:
- Single Contact – You don’t have time to track down different people or different vendors for service, supplies, digital storage, billing questions, etc. With Thomas Printworks, you don’t have to. You get a single account manager to answer all your questions and meet your needs.
- Understanding – Our first step is to understand your needs. We conduct a complete diagnosis of your document services needs before making recommendations to meet those needs. Just as you would want a doctor to conduct an exam before prescribing treatment, we’ll complete a thorough diagnosis of your printing needs before jointly coming up with your best solution.
- Coordination – We coordinate all aspects of your printing, including equipment, supplies, service, technical support, digital imaging and storage, and more. You get the peace of mind knowing that all the pieces of your document services strategy fit together seamlessly.
- Anticipation – Our asset monitoring services provide insight into your print use so we see patterns that indicate changes in your needs. Based on this on-going data, we’ll coordinate with you to adjust your plan, ensuring you aren’t spending money where you don’t need it.
- Reduced Risk – Instead of making huge investments into equipment that could be obsolete before you pay it off, we provide the latest equipment that meets your needs. When updates are warranted, we simply swap out the equipment for the latest technology. We also keep your inventory at optimum levels for your needs.
- Consolidated Expenses – Bringing all of your document services needs together in one contract reduces your overall expenses. You also get a single, easy-to-read invoice so you can see exactly what you’re spending in one place without comparing multiple bills from multiple vendors.
Better Printing and Cost Control
You can get multiple benefits through one source: Thomas Printworks. Reduce your stress, increase your efficiency, improve print quality, and lower costs by taking advantage of our Managed Print Services. Contact us today for additional information and to schedule an initial consultation.
Our Equipment Offerings
Let Thomas Printworks set you up with the right equipment, tailored to fit your precise needs. We vend the most popular manufacturers, and you benefit from our many years of experience recommending, installing, supporting and servicing the best equipment.
The One Thing You Need: Everything.
- Single point of contact
- Quarterly analysis of client needs
- Ensures assets, support, billing accuracy
- Answers any client questions
- Initial diagnosis to establish baseline
- On-going use tracking
- Automated meter reads
- Status updates on equipment
- Utilization reports
- Relocation reports (if equipment is moved)
- Identify right equipment for client needs
- Scheduled and emergency maintenance
- Update equipment for latest technology or changing client needs
- Leased to avoid capital outlay
- Inclusive – paper, toner, etc.
- Optimal supplies for equipment used
- Regular deliveries based on use
- Simple ordering for exceptions
- Adjusted based on use and needs
- Digital imaging
- Flexible storage to meet your needs
- Updated based on use
- Dedicated customer support number for client
- Experienced solution support team to configure asset database, support implementation
- Regular maintenance of equipment
- Immediate response for emergencies, exceptions to plan
- Coordination with multiple vendors as needed
- Initial training on equipment and processes to client staff
- Updates to training as equipment changes
- Consolidated invoice for easy visibility, tracking
- Coordination through account manager; no separate billing contact